The Jewish rite of passage that takes place at the ages of 12 for girls, and 13 for boys, is an exciting and religiously significant time in a young person’s life. As such, the event should be celebrated in accordance with the importance of this ritual among cherished friends and family.
That’s where our famous Toronto event planning professionals come in. When you enlist the help of Upon Occasion, led by Certified Wedding Consultant and Coordinator Libby Eydelman, you get unparalleled attention to detail on everything from catering and décor to thematic elements and etiquette. We work with you in the days and months leading up to the event, offering our unwavering assistance in making sure the bar/bat mitzvah takes its place as one of the most memorable events in your family’s life.
Our bar/bat mitzvah planner is an expert at handling events like yours, and bring an unmatched enthusiasm and knowledge about the industry that you can’t find anywhere else.
Bar & Bat Mitzvah Services
- Full Event Coordination (incl. Ceremony & Reception)
- Complete Support for Entire Event / Process
- Budget Development & Management
- In-Person Meetings & Phone/Email Communication
- Referrals to Preferred Vendors & Access to Discounts
- Venue & Vendor Sourcing
- Contract Checks as Needed
- Event Design Assistance
- Creation & Adherence to Timeline
- Follow-Ups with Vendors
- Venue Prep Management
- Payment Tracking
- Advice on Protocol Etiquette